At Divine Flow Yoga we have deals for everybody. Beginner deals for those that are absolutely new to yoga OR easing your way back into slow practice. We provide a comfortable space for you to feel right at home.
For all students including Beginners, we have Direct Debit (no contract) or 10 pass options, that are outlined on this page. You can pay by Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX.
Overview of Direct Debit options
The Direct Debit or Instalment Process is the most affordable and convenient way to do yoga.
The more Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin style yoga classes you do, the cheaper it gets.
Direct Debit payments will start from the date of purchase.
When you are paying by this type of instalment process, it also motivates you to do more yoga.
With about three classes a week, you will see more rapid progress, along with the best improvements to your health and wellbeing.
The more you do Hatha style yoga the more you’ll get the many proven medical benefits of yoga.
This direct debit instalment process can be used for all our classes, except Beginners.
Our direct debit offer is by far the best value yoga pricing. It’s worth bearing in mind you need to miss a lot of classes to be at a disadvantage on the the direct debit system. You also have the added advantage of being able to make-up classes (for any class you’ve paid for that you may miss).
On Direct Debit you can pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Our students often choose to pay to align with when they are paid.
Our Direct Debit system is easy to join. You can choose 1, 2, 3 or 4+ classes week, the 4+ classes allows you to do unlimited hatha style yoga classes.
Choose from the options below, to take advantage of this great value yoga deal.
Exclusive benefits at each level of direct debit
There are many extra benefits you get with direct debit.
As you can see from the Table below, these great value benefits start with as little as one direct debit class per week.
The extra benefits are various combinations of the following exclusive benefits:
- Private consultation on yoga progress 1-2 times per yr (5-15 minutes each)
- Unlimited access to any or all classes (except complete Beginner Courses).
Summary of what you get at each level of direct debit
Details of how the Direct Debit system works
- At any time, the direct debit can be upgraded or downgraded to more or fewer classes every week.
- You are welcome to suspend your pass should you be going on holiday, travelling for business or unable to practice due to serious illness or injury.
- The suspension must be for a minimum of 2 week period, and as long as you desire
- Several day’s notice is required by email prior to the suspension of your pass
- Direct debit payments renew automatically each week, fortnight or month, until you notify the studio that you wish to pause or suspend your pass.
Ten pass is another option
Direct Debit doesn't work for everyone, if you are unsure, then try a ten class pass.
Ten passes are not as good a deal as direct debit, but still cheaper than being a casual.
You can buy a ten pass by clicking on the link below.
Choose the number of Hatha style yoga classes, & when your instalments occur
You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time, we only ask for you to advise us at least 2 weeks prior to your next payment to allow for processing time.
This is the best value yoga option on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
Take your yoga, and your enjoyment, to a higher level at Divine Flow Yoga Brookvale.